Black Horse Pike Regional School District

Parent Access

username icon
password icon

Need to sign up for Parent Access? Call your child's counselor.

PARCC and Graduation Requirement information, Click here

Please contact your student's counselor for help with Parent Access.

MP2 report cards are now available in the grading tab.